Skip to content
- Life happens…
- Always have spare capacity – Dan Chapman
- Be present in the moment.
- Capitalise on those unexpected moments.
- You can’t control people’s responses. You can only regulate your own.
- Guard your heart, and take it for what it is.
- Guard your heart, but don’t become a gated community.
- Transitions can be a many-splendoured thing. It’s all in the navigation. Prepare as best you can, engage in the process, follow-through.
- “Read carefully, think critically, and respond carefully.” – Ricky
- When it seems like there’s too much to change, just change something. It can be amazing what a difference one thing can make.
- We are all works-in-progress.
- Intentionality creates the opportunity for discovery.
- Don’t forget the details. – Stirlyn
- Celebrate the small things.